Pet Food Pantry
The Food for Pets Pantry was established to help people in need feed their pets so that they don't have to surrender them. Donations can be brought to the shelter or you may use PayPal to make a monetary donation.
Pantries that are helped by Second Chance:
- Catholic Charities of Worcester (which also serves Southbridge)
- CHIP-IN of Charlton
- Elder Services of Worcester
- St. Joseph’s Church pantry in North Brookfield
- The Queen of the Rosary Catholic Church in Spencer
- West Brookfield Food Pantry
- Brookfield Food Pantry
- Rutland Food Pantry
- Palmer Food Pantry
- The Unitarian Universalist Food Pantry on Holden St. in Worcester
- The Wachusett Food Pantry in Holden
- Central Mass. Kibble Kitchen
- Angels Answer 2 Pets
- Catholic Charities
- St. Peter's, Worcester
- South Worcester Neighborhood Center
- Worcester Food Pantry
- ...and we are always adding more!
Where can you drop off donations to help (food or monetary donations)?
1.) At the Adoption Center at111 Young Road, East Brookfield, MA 01515.
2.) At the Wellness and Education Center (Veterinary Clinic) at 372 N. Main St., N. Brookfield, MA 01535.
3.) At Second Chance's Community Veterinary Clinic 501 Belmont Avenue, Springfield, MA 01108.